Well I finished the skirt a couple days ago and almost finished the shirt. I tried the skirt on and fell in love with it. It’s so pretty and comfortable. So I began to work on the shirt. I had everything just about completed when I realized that I ran out of bias tape for the neck edge. So I tried the shirt on and found that I like the way it looked and hung without the neckline bias tape and elastic. That being said, I am redoing my original design to compensate for the new drape of the shirt. So, it’s going to take me a bit longer to finish the outfit but I like the outcome better.
Traditional Gypsy/Minstrel Costume Update